AV Group NB Inc. is an exciting and innovative company operating in the unique global market of viscose fibre. AV Group NB Inc. consists of 3 locations across Canada: Nackawic, and Atholville in New Brunswick, and Terrace Bay in Ontario. As part of the Aditya Birla Group, our role is to produce specialty pulp products (dissolving grade pulp) for the group’s textile industry. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. In 2011, Aditya Birla was ranked fourth globally and first in the Asia-Pacific region, in the “top companies for leaders” study. It is also ranked first in the production of viscose staple fibre textiles worldwide.
AV Group NB Inc. is currently recruiting for the following position: Head of Treasury, Taxation & MIS – Finance & Accounting Department
Reporting to the CFO of AV Group NB Inc., the successful candidate will be responsible for treasury, tax and corporate reporting function of two mills. Key role is to manage risks, optimize finance cost, prepare consolidated financial results and ensure compliance with tax, statutory regulations and company policies. Partnering with chief accountants of two mills, you will monitor and control financing and investment activities of the corporation. You will support management in business planning & decision making with specific focus on capital project spending and corporate reporting.
- Compile consolidated financial and MIS reports in co-ordination with Chief Accountants of two mills
- Coordinate annual audit and finalize audited financial statement.
- Handling all tax matters and SRED claims.
- Risk and insurance management, renewal of insurance policies, claim settlement.
- Monitor and report capital expenditure against budget and track project performance.
- Daily Cash management and compliance with loan covenants.
- Foreign exchange hedging and hedge accounting as per policy.
- Communication with lenders, bankers, insurer, auditors, tax authorities and other agencies.
- Professional Qualification of CPA, & relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Strong management and organization skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
Why AV Group NB Inc.?
With AV Group NB Inc. you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and work ethics. AV Group NB Inc. offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career.
If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application to our Human Resources Department by August 31st, 2018:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.