AV Group NB Inc. is an exciting and innovative company operating in the unique global market of viscose fibre with locations in Atholville (New Brunswick) Nackawic (New Brunswick). As part of the Aditya Birla Group, our role is to produce specialty pulp products (dissolving grade pulp) for the group’s textile industry. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. In 2011, Aditya Birla was ranked fourth globally and first in the Asia-Pacific region, in the “top companies for leaders” study. It is also ranked first in the production of viscose staple fibre textiles worldwide.
Reporting to the Planning & Shutdown Superintendent, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing E&I support services to the operating departments by planning and coordinating the activities of E&I tradesmen to ensure; safety, effective equipment repair, reliability and functionality in order to support uptime and the achievement of productivity targets in compliance with corporate principles and guidelines. The successful candidate will also respond to technical issues raised by tradespersons to achieve; quality, environmental and production levels. The incumbent will effectively plan and execute short and major maintenance shut downs in an effort to maximize E&I equipment availability and achieve production goals.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop plans and schedules of periodic preventative/predictive maintenance for E&I equipments.
- Procure all materials, tools, external services and contractors for E&I Department.
- Prepare timely investigation, analysis of breakdowns and accidents to eliminate and avoid recurrence.
- Assist in planning, monitoring and controlling the department’s annual budget for time and cost.
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) designation through the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick (APEGNB) or willing to obtain.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Why AV Group NB Inc.?
With AV Group NB Inc. you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and ethics. AV Group offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career.